CloudInn (September '13 - November '14)
I was responsible for developing the budgeting and online reservation modules as well as management dashboards, I also wrote the help system and assisted in bugfixing.
An Android app that converts from feet/inches to centimeters and vice versa.
A simple blog written in Python and uses MongoDB for storage.
A simple blog written in Django, uses PostgreSQL as a backend. This project is part of Udacity's CS253 course.
A simple Twitter client for Android.
Given a word, this Android app gives the standard pronunciation for it, powered by Forvo.
A quote sharing web application, powered by Django and PostgreSQL.
A simple CRUD application written in Node.js (Express.js).
- Android app development.
- Web Applications using flask and Django.
- Web scraping using BeautifulSoup.
HTML and CSS
- Arch Linux.
Education and certification
- Graduated from the faculty of commerce, Ain Shams University (Class of 2014).
- Completed secondary education with a total of 92.8%.
- Attended a Java programming course in the Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University.
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer, Version 6.
- Received a certificate of accomplishment for completing Udacity’s CS101 course and a certificate of accomplishment with high distinction for completing Udacity’s CS253 course.